This is a 32 bit VLB SCCI controller card with both internal and external
connections, and a FD Controller.
Along the top, left to right...
- A 4-pin LED connection
- A set of 8 switches to set the address, etc (there is a list of
settings on the back of the card), as follows..
- Switches 1 through 4 -- sets the SCCI port address
- Switch 5 -- Enables or Disables the Floppy Drive Connection
- Switches 6 through 7 -- set the BIOS address (C8000 - E0000)
- Switch 8 -- Enables or Disables the BIOS
- A 34 pin connector for a floppy drive
- A 50 pin connector for additional internal SCCI devices
The end connection shows a 50 mini DB50 connector with locks.
The card connector at the bottom indicates that this is a 32 bit VLB bus
card (The ISA bus plus the VLB add-on).
HOST: Outflux.net, http://www.Outflux.net